The aim of Pialorsi Stampi is to generate, through its work, a profit able to guarantee the coverage of the costs and the reserve of economical resources for a company growth. The Management identifies the use of a Quality Management System as a useful tool for organizing processes.
The Quality Service has been created basing on the regulation UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, and it has the following goals:
- 1. Being consistent in the context in which it operates
- 2. Guaranteeing the client products that are compliant with the conditions requested; whether they are implied, explicit and mandatory
- 3. Analyzing the risks and opportunities
- 4. Taking note of the expectations of the interested parts
- 5. Improving knowledge, competence and awareness of each coworker
- 6. Reducing scraps and inefficiencies
- 7. Improving and recording internal and external communications
- 8. Dealing with non-conformities and changes by taking the time needed to verify and re-examine
- 9. Suggesting and implementing quality and costs’ reduction.
These goals are kept under control, updated and integrated by the Management through meetings with area managers of each level of the organizational chart.
The Management identifies the necessities and provides adequate resources for each functionality. It assigns trained personnel for management activities, technical office and performance of work and verification, internal quality check included.
The Management nominates the Quality Service Manager and empower him/her authority and means to update the Quality Service.
The Management promote the implementation, the improvement and the development of the Quality Service and he/she strives to declare its contents, which are understood and shared by all the coworkers.